2.16.2011

Garden Of Eden

An Etsy Shop-
Meet: Garden of Eden Designs
About:
My life's number one aspiration is to make the impossible, possible. It seems like a very demanding goal, but in reality I solve it by making my passions my guide. I grew up in a very creative family and love expressing myself. Whether I am making jewelry, designing clothes, or painting, I love sharing my creativity with others which is the main reason I joined Etsy. I wanted to share my passion for creativity. I am currently enrolled as a student at Georgia Southern University as a Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design major.
-------------------------------------------------
Explore more of the Garden and the mind behind it at be one of a kind

Follow the Gardens latest on Twitter

Become a fan on FB

Peace. Love. Create.
-Victoria



No comments: