2.16.2011

Waste Not Recycled Art

Meet: Waste Not Recycled Art
About:
I am a mother of three... Teenage Boy (sometimes I want to rip the cell phone OFF his head!), 10 year old boy (Mister Giggles!) and a 5 year old PRINCESS of the house little girl. My "real" job is in construction... I do murals, faux finishing, tile, stone, carpentry (my favorites), and all the other yucky construction stuff, like drywall, plumbing, siding... I've been working with the same guys for 8 years, and they understand my need to be creative. Lately my work has been shifting more toward the creative- especially with my photo block idea... and my love of antiques... and especially my junk collecting. I love finding something at a yard sale or flea market or even the side of the road (the vintage windows!), and creating something interesting out of them!

So between baseball, yard work, gardening, and the social life of a fifteen year old, I try to squeeze in my love of arts & crafts! I hope you enjoy my work, and that you'd like to find a space for it in your home (or in someone else's)!!

Personalized Photo Letter Blocks- for your wedding- MR. and MRS. reception decoration Personalized Larger Photo Letter Blocks- set of 4- LOVE Custom Photo Ornaments made from tree branches PERSONALIZED Larger Photo Letter Blocks- Feliz Cumpleanos BIRTHDAY gift Wooden NAME Photo Blocks- for child or baby's room Photo Letter Blocks SET OF 9- BLESSINGS for Mother's Day- flat rate shipping Personalized BOTTLE CAP Photo Magnets- UPCYCLED caps- 3 for 12 Dollars Your child's DRAWING and PHOTO- Large Block- per block price two-sided- Mother's Day or Father's Day Personalized for WEDDING Larger Photo Letter Blocks- 10 blocks- two sided- package price Custom Painting on a Nautical Map Hand Painted Personalized Sign - distressed wood Hand Painted Sign - distressed wood - sunflower


No comments: