8.18.2011

Share Your Shop Experiences

Hello Shop Lovers, Sellers and Fabulous Entrepreneurs! We wanted to get your insight on different shop sites and if you've had experiences {both good/bad} please share. Whether you sell on Etsy, Ebay, Host your own Site, Big Cartel, etc.....let us know the inside details and let us get your links as well.

Leave a comment below and we'll be sure to communicate back and forth! thanks loves! have a super great day.

Ps: this also goes for the best places you've purchased from

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a shop with etsy and I have enjoyed having my shop with etsy. I have thought about trying some other places but haven't taken the plunge yet. I would love to hear what places have been succesful for others. Here is my shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/80232512/halloween-wood-blocks-ready-to-ship